Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Apple Jayke




Yesterday, my mom and I went to Sorsogon to visit my Grandma and Grandpa's burial place since it was my Grandma's death anniversary. Right after cemetery, we went to our house in Dinapa to have lunch and to visit my other relatives as well. I was dumbfounded when I saw my little cousin Jayke DeiƱel, he was so huge for a 5-month old baby! And I couldn't resist pinching those little blushed cheeks , hehe. He looked like an apple, his face is so chubby and because of the summer heat, his cheeks are flushed making him look cuter. I swear this summer vacation I'm gonna kidnap this baby and we'll gonna have a fun summer together! Hahaha.
He's addicted to cams and he looks so adorable when he pouts those little lips...
Love Yah Jaykee!
Just look at those cheeks! Hahaha... he really looks like an apple..hehehe

No comments: