Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tags to Morning Boredom

1. What is the worst thing about hugs?
Letting go...

2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes. If the last kiss isn't the last.

3. What candy can you eat a whole bag of without getting sick?
I can't. A whole bag? Nah..

4. Did you talk to anybody random today?
Nope.

5. Did any particular thing brighten up your day?
Yes, my godson Zeioun.

6. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
oh forget about it.

7. Did your last outing involve the police?
nope.

8. If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
Ichi.

9. Do you make every decision as if your parents are watching you?
No. I'm stubborn. Big time.

10. When was the last time you were grounded?
I don`t remember.

11. Do you love anybody more than words can say?
Yeah I guess.

12. Have you ever gotten the butterflies?
Of course. Who hasn`t?

13. What were you doing at 12 AM four days ago?
Texting with Ichi. (t'was our 19 months together ;)

14. Do you sleep with shoes on?
Never.

15. If you could change anything about your past would you?
A lot.

16. Do you bail on people often?
don't think so.

17. Does anyone think you are a bitch?
Hahaha..yeah. I had those "bitchy" days.

18. Why did your last relationship end?
oh geez..I was just THAT stupido to even have him as a boyfriend. Not worth it.

19. Do you consider your best friends attractive?
Hell yeah! Wanna see pics?

20. When was the last time you went skating?
When I was a kid. Hahaha

21. Is lying ever ok?
It is sometimes, depends.

22. Is your best friend a girl or a guy?
mostly girls.

23. Are you registered to vote?
yep.

24. A best friend should always:
slap you when you're bein' stupid.

25. Who was the last person you hugged?
baby zeioun kristoff..;)

26. What was the last thing that made you smile?
baby Zi, while I was taking some pics of him, he kept sticking his tongue out..lols

27. Have you ever been fired from a job?
yap..hehe..but t'was an online job.

28. Someone trips in front of you- what do you do?
maybe I'd help if he couldn't manage to stand again..hehe

29. Is SocialSplash.com better than MySpace?
I don`t even know what SocialSplash.com is.

30. Have you ever attended a school dance?
Prom..:)

31. A random person you don't know says they like you. you:
just shrug and "oh whatever"

32. What is your favorite thing to do while watching a movie?
lie down on the sofa bed..

33. Do you enjoy cuddling?
Yeah.

34. Have you ever woke up next to someone and smiled?
yes..love it.

35. Are you a good speller?
I think I know enough not to get humiliated..=)

36. What is or was your best subject in school?
English/Computer/Lit/Speech

37. Your friend is pregnant. you say?
"Ninang na naman ako? Huhu." hehe

38. Can you speak another language?
Tagalog, Bikol.

39. Do you remember the name of your 3rd grade teacher?
Forgot..sorry

40. Who do you look up to the most?
my mom..(how very unique) hehe

41. How much did you weigh at birth?
2.5 lbs..

42. Do you like to run?
hate it.

43. Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween this year?
dunno..

44. When is the last time you talked to your grandma?
Before she died :'(

45. Have you broken a bone or gotten stitches?
never.

46. Do you like deviled eggs?
Nope.

47. Do you have deja vu often?
God yes. freaky.

No comments: