Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blog TV! Dance your way in!

Tomorrow is my mum's birthday and so I went out a while ago to buy her a gift. I decided to buy her a simple blouse and while I was busy browsing at the bazaar, I noticed some group of young teenagers on the pavement of a commercial building, they we're busy practicing I guess, they dance so well I couldn't help but stare. I was like, "wow", they we're about 13-16 years old but boy do they dance good, I remembered myself when I was their age, I used to have a dance group too but I wasn't as good as those kids. When I was on my way home, I remembered this site called www.blogtv.com, those young dancers could easily pass their talents there because the site offers you a good deal of opportunity to get famous! They let you show off your talents, you can even build your own fan club or that and have your views and opinions shared with everybody on a live broadcast! Isn't that wonderful? You get 15 minutes of fame and who knows, you might get more of it for the rest of your life! So you talented and people out there, Check 'em out here.

No comments: