Blush
You seldom speak and you never smile,
I’m often curious and wonders why,
You’re always serene, you seem so shy,
I can’t go near you, I can’t even try.
But the twinkle of your eyes made me fall,
My problems and pains, I forgot them all.
Your stillness and style has made me smile,
You caught my attention, I don’t know why.
Whenever you glance, I melt like ice,
I shiver and blush when you look in my eyes,
Your mysterious glance empties my mind,
Made me stutter for words that I can’t find,
Now, I can’t forget the first time you smiled,
It seems it’s locked inside my mind.
Your frolics made me soar so high,
I could even reach the clouds in the sky.
I wish that we could even be friends,
And share a friendship that would never end.
And who knows, someday, you’ll find the clue,
That I was made especially for you…=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment